Weight Loss

Introduction Have you ever tried a low-calorie diet? Did you get everlasting results? Or did you find the weight eventually crept back on? If so, YOU NEED THIS BOOK! Being overweight my entire childhood, all of my teenage years, and the better part of my 20s led me to try some outrageous diet and exercise strategies. Ultimately, these equated to little to no results and almost always weight regain. I understand how disheartening it is to get yo-yo results. It’s not easy to stick to eating plans. They require food prep, special foods, and Navy Seal-like discipline. While the professionals bicker over low carb vs balanced, keto vs vegan, and whether it’s as simple as calories in – calories out, the average person is left disoriented, fed up, and struggling to see any type of result. This book is going to change that! This E-book includes ➢ A beginner’s guide to the 16:8 method ➢ Your first 30 Days ➢ Why Low-Calorie Diets Make You Fat ➢ The Best Exercise for Weight Loss ➢ The Third most IMPORTANT Factor Other Than Diet & Exercise Most Programs Neglect Thank you again for purchasing my book. Let’s jump-start your health & fitness goals NOW!